I use principles from lifestyle medicine, functional nutrition, positive psychology, mind-body medicine and the psychology of eating to guide you towards optimal health and well-being.
Our sessions are confidential:
I work with clients anywhere in the world as coaching can be done in person or online.
I can guide you with the following:
Food intolerances, healthy food choices, weight management, stress management, autoimmune disease, exercise & movement, and sleep & relaxation.
After all, a healthy lifestyle is more than following the latest diet or exercise programme. It’s about living a better, more fulfilling life.
So where to from here...
- Book a FREE 20 minutes session. What’s the purpose of this?
- So that we can get to know each other.
- For you to decide whether you can benefit from my service.
- For me to determine whether I can help you.
- Should we decide to go ahead with coaching, each session (in person or online) will be 45 minutes in length and cost R400 each.
- It is recommended to meet up (in person or online) once every two to three weeks.
Health coaching is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease or condition. It is not intended to substitute for the diagnosis, advice or treatment from a licensed medical professional. Health coaches may not make any medical diagnoses or claims and will not act as a substitute for a personal physician’s care. Health coaches do not provide a second opinion or in any way attempt to alter the treatment plans or therapeutic goals or recommendations of their client’s personal physician. Health coaches partner with clients to create an action plan to meet and maintain their health goals and provide ongoing support and accountability.